Founded in 1999 as an initiative of the European Commission Directorate General Information Society, ISSE is Europe’s only independent, interdisciplinary security conference and exhibition.
ISSE provides a forum for sharing real life experiences and learning from experts in the field and it is renowned for its rich educational content and unbiased perspective – no sales pitches, just actionable information.
By attending ISSE you will benefit from the following:
- Cutting-edge educational programme featuring the latest developments in information security, with a special emphasis on European directions and regulations
- Expert advice on emerging threats and the key challenges ahead
- Bespoke itinerary allowing you to choose from more than 80 individual sessions
- Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions from specialist suppliers
- Excellent networking opportunities with your peers, European security experts and leading industry suppliers
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments
PLUS Certificates of attendance towards ongoing professional development (CPE / CPD schemes, etc) are issued automatically after the event.
“Best European computer security update event”
“An open discussion on security issues, proposals and direction by the
most important global software players”