Building the future of a secure and trusted digital society
Call for papers now closed
Now in its 20th year ISSE is Europe’s leading independent, interdisciplinary, unbiased and European focused conference. It features the presentation and discussion of technical, commercial, organisational, legal and political challenges for information security as well as privacy and data protection.
Organised by EEMA, a not for profit, independent, pan-European Association, Hosted by IBM Security Benelux and partnered with LSEC, ISSE has built an unrivalled reputation for world-class speakers and a truly independent perspective on the e-security market across Europe. It attracts leading professionals, including industry experts, commercial end-users and government policy-makers. In 2018 ISSE returns to Brussels and takes place 6-7th November.
ISSE provides the ideal platform for the dissemination, qualification and discussion of the key European Commission security objectives and policy directions. Independent debate and discussion will allow delegates and security providers to address head-on the technical and political challenges involved in converting government policy into commercial reality in today's security sector and the commercial ramifications in the business marketplace.
The organisers are inviting contributions on the following topics
- New Business Transformation Models
- Hybrid Cloud Security
- Mobile Innovation: pushing the security envelope
- Interoperability and the Digital Identity Roadmap
- Bringing the Next Generation Cybersecurity Solutions to Life
- NIS Directive Implementations Across Europe
(Other topics related to security solutions will also be considered)
- Cybersecurity Certification: the state of play
- Practical Blockchain Implementations
- eIDAS between International Trust Networks
- Threat Intelligence Sharing Networks in operations
- Legal, Regulation & Policies
- Biometric Applications
In conjunction with this conference there will be an exhibition of some of the leading Trust & Security vendors and research projects that will demonstrate the industry’s latest advances. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the event or other promotional oportunities please contact email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you in Brussels
EEMA is Europe’s leading Non-Profit, Independent, Interdisciplinary, Unbiased and European focused Think Tank. This is your opportunity to present at EEMA’s highly prestigious 31st Annual conference.
Worldwide experts, innovators and key players will address the most relevant issues in the fields of cyber-security, mobility, privacy, AI and much more – informing a highly qualified audience on the evolution of digital identity upon which future developments will be built.
Across the various tracks of the event, catalysed networking opportunities will bring together experts and professionals from the industry, government representatives, innovators and (pioneering) end-users. Active participation in the conference offers unique opportunities of for interaction, dissemination of knowledge and information exchanging experiences exchange with your peers.
The format of the event consists of a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and free format round table sessions covering key challenges, visions and strategies. This conference is an indispensable event for those in business, public sector and government who are involved in the policy, security, systems and processes surrounding trust.
Topics to include (but not limited to):
- A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
- The ROI from using trusted identities
- Maximising Mobile Identity and Trust
- Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
- How Can AI contribute to effective transformation?
- Privacy, Regulation and Legal Issues
- Applying Blockchain to digital transformation
- Cross Border eID interoperability including H2020 projects
- GDPR applied to process transformation
Hourly conference sessions will be of two types:
- sessions, divided roughly in half between a scene setting session where the chair and 3 panel members have 10 minutes, without slides, to present their perspective on the topic with the remaining time given to a discussion session involving members of the audience and panel.
- sessions with 2 speakers starting with an in-depth 20-minute presentation followed by audience participation.
Instructions for Submissions
Presentations for the conference will be selected from abstracts submitted in response to this call for contributions. Speakers are selected by the programme committee solely on the merit of their submissions. Selection will be on a points system depending on Content (end-use studies), Innovative Solutions or Future Perspective, preference will also be given to EEMA members.
The submissions to the conference should be original, topical, articles, and position papers. Presentations promoting products will be rejected.
To submit a proposal please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation title
- Presenter Name, Job title and Company
- Presenter email and mobile phone number
- Brief summary of information to be covered (no more than 500 words)
- Please indicate if the paper relates to: Business, Technology, Legislation (Regulation or Legal)
- Name and email of contact person if different to presenter
Deadline for submissions is Monday 12 March 2018
Speakers will be informed if their contribution has been accepted by 31 March 2018
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact: Roger Dean, Director Special Projects – EEMA, email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunities - In conjunction with this conference there will be an exhibition of some of the leading Trust & Security vendors and research projects that will demonstrate the industry’s latest advances. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the event or other promotional oportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you In London