Come to ISSE where many respected and successful, international, non-profit industry organisations combine their resources, knowledge and information to create an exceptional, independent, two-day conference focussing on European public and private trust related to cybersecurity, privacy, identity and Cloud.
ISSE is aimed at ICT security professionals, governments and legal communities wishing to understand more about specific aspects of ICT security.
From enterprise security to financial services, from telecommunications to government, ISSE’s high-level conference programme attracts senior decision-makers from IT, security, legal and general management functions from a wide range of commercial and public sector organisations across Europe.
Topics for 2018 will include, but are not limited to:
- Hybrid Cloud Security
- New Business Transformation Models
- Mobile Innovation: Pushing the Security Envelope
- Interoperability and the Digital Identity Roadmap
- Bringing the Next Generation Cybersecurity Solutions to Life
- NIS Directive Implementations Across Europe
- Cybersecurity Certification: the State of Play
- Practical Blockchain Implementations
- eIDAS Between International Trust Networks
- AI & IOT: Security Threats and Solutions
ISSE regularly attracts over 350 ICT experts from leading European organisations and government bodies including…
…Bank of America, Electrabel, European Central Bank, European Commission, Europol, FOX-IT, Google, ING Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft Corporation, OASIS Trust Elevation TC, PwC, Red Bull, SAP, United Nations, Volkswagen AG and many, many more...
For more information on how your organisation can take advantage of this unique opportunity plus package information please contact:
Tel: +44 7785 396163